To complete all assigned work to a high standard providing a clean and safe environment for the preparation of airline food.
1. To undertake and perform complete daily tasks assigned by team leader and higher management ensuring that relevant SOPs are followed and performed to the highest standards according to established procedures. 2. Organize and store all materials and tools in a safe and orderly manner in compliance regulation, Instructions and company policies.
3. To transport food, bars, dry store and equipment from respective departments requested location and maintain accurate and on time delivery of all catering related services to customers as per specification and standards.
4. Vehicle loading is strapped and all health and safety regulations are adhered to pm site / apron.
5. Ensure proper usage of laundry equipment’s and, assist in identifying all types of garments, airlines laundry from damages, shrinkage, and colour fade and sorting and packing for the other airlines linen.
6. Correct handling and operation of all machines, materials and equipment including the cleaning, packing and storage in accordance with the directions and guidelines given.
7. Follow instructions from Team Leader relating but not limited to hygiene, productivity and HACCP. Awareness of all safety policies and processes for the role.
8. To report any serious breaches of safety and hygiene rules that are observed during duty to the immediate Team leader /supervisor.
Education & Experience
• Basic education.
• No experience required.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.